Cadenza time

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: Cadenza time
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2022 16:56:37 +0000

Hi Richard,
Are there any notes on this, because I don't understand?
I can see how to start Cadenza time, and it seems to work, but when I want to end it, effectively on the next bar, I get a plethora of queries as to whether I want things hidden or not, which I really do not know. I have no Inclusion criteria set.

Essentially i have a 100 bar piece with most instruments being used together except for bar 90 when one plays alone for what would be 13 bars or so. Then all start together again. I don't see why I would want to make individual decisions for each staff, including the Marks Staff, as to whether the time sig appears or not.

Best wishes
Joe
PS I have attached the file to show where I am working - I haven't finished the cadenza - there is all sorts of stuff to add.
Cadenza in Mandocello.