Re: [Demexp-dev] Google Summer of Code 2007

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Google Summer of Code 2007
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 08:30:58 +0100

Hello Félix,

2007/3/7, Félix <address@hidden>:
> >>    1.
> >>
> >>       What criteria did you use to select these individuals as
> >> mentors? Please be as specific as possible.
[...]

I'm not sure here: the criterais you list are the ones that apply to the
students. I think the questions asks which criterias we used for to select
the *mentors*. In this case the criteria is simple: the mentors are us. so
the criteria would be "the mentors are the projects participant which are
the most involved in software development" (althought this is not exactly
true for me!)

Oops, you're obviously right.

I'll make the application.

Best wishes,