Re: [Demexp-dev] Bug when creating/renaming tags on official serveur

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Bug when creating/renaming tags on official serveur
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 14:49:46 +0100

David MENTRE <address@hidden> writes:

> 2. In fact Felix, you've found *two* bugs:
>
>    - on the client side, I should give a more meaningful error message;

ok, this one should be fixed now.

>    - on the server side, I should take into that case and not cut
>      abruptly the connection (or stop the server, I don't know).

I don't know what to do in that case. The XML file not being writable
should be a quite exceptional case. Should I stop the server
immediately? Or maybe should I return an "Internal server error", but it
would complicate the code a lot (add an exception handler for each
RPC). I'm not sure it is worth it.

As a side note, I noticed that sometimes the connection is refused from
marcos' demexp server. I don't know why. :(

Best wishes,
d.
--
pub  1024D/A3AD7A2A 2004-10-03 David MENTRE <address@hidden>
 5996 CC46 4612 9CA4 3562  D7AC 6C67 9E96 A3AD 7A2A