Re: [Demexp-dev] demexp packages for Ubuntu Breezy

From: skaller
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] demexp packages for Ubuntu Breezy
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 11:17:56 +1100

On Wed, 2005-11-02 at 20:14 +0100, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 01:03:23 +1100
> skaller <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > Ooo .. does Breezy work yet?
>
> Have you been on another planet the last couple of weeks ? ;-)

I discontinued by Ubuntu mailing list subscription since 99%
of the posts were about things I don't care about. For the
same reason I don't read pop news like slash dot.

Anyhow, glad you mentioned it -- I managed to upgrade
without killing my system (with only a few of those
absurd annoying post installation script errors
haunting me :)