Re: [Dazuko-devel] DazukoFS 3.1.4 released, Dazuko 2.3.9 released

From: Lino Sanfilippo
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-devel] DazukoFS 3.1.4 released, Dazuko 2.3.9 released
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 18:31:51 +0200

John Ogness wrote:
Hi,

I have released DazukoFS 3.1.4. At the request of Lino Sanfilippo the
recent patch to make read calls restartable across signals has been
reverted.

I have also released Dazuko 2.3.9. This includes a patch from Jaroslav
Suchanek to add support support for FreeBSD 8.

This is my final email as maintainer of the Dazuko project. The
Savannah resources and the wiki-based website will still be
available. If anyone wishes to become maintainer of this project,
please post to one of the Dazuko mailing lists.

Over the past 9 years I had a lot of fun and learned a lot about
development together with the free software community. I thank
everyone that helped me over the years. Dazuko has come a long way
from its original 1.0.0 version.

I am happy to see that there is now an official userspace interface
for file access control in mainline Linux: Fanotify. I hope that the
Dazuko community is able to embrace this new interface and also work
together with the Linux community to improve it further.

John Ogness

Hi John,

as a member of the dazuko community I would like to thank you for
providing us
all with the possibility of file access interception by means of dazuko
and also for your
support and help during all the years.
Even more since in the last years you did this all in your free time.

Although dazuko didnt make it into mainline it was worth trying it. For
me it also was a lot
of fun working at it and i think we all learned a lot from the dazuko
project.

Thank you very much and best regards!

Lino

Geschaeftsfuehrender Gesellschafter: Tjark Auerbach
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Tettnang
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Ulm, HRB 630992

ALLGEMEINE GESCHAEFTSBEDINGUNGEN
Es gelten unsere Allgemeinen Geschaeftsbedingungen
(AGB). Sie finden sie in der jeweils gueltigen Fassung
im Internet unter http://www.avira.com/de/standard-terms-conditions-business-de