Re: [Dazuko-devel] File access with download?

From: Wolfram Schlich
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-devel] File access with download?
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 19:28:39 +0200

* fred wu <address@hidden> [2004-08-03 11:10]:
> Dear All,
>
>   I have brother with the following problem for a long
> time.Could anyone give me a hand? :(
>
>   If I download a file from internet to /home, only
> the /tmp will have file access and "rename" function
> will be taken place in /home, right?
>
>   Are there any ways to get the file path in /home?
> (ie. I don't need to have /tmp/oAbdEYCJK but I need
> /home/download.zip)

I guess you're talking about temporary files created by your
favorite web browser used for storage of the files you download until
they're downloaded completely. Afterwards, they're moved to the
location and filename you selected when starting the download, right?
Well, you could either add /tmp to the Dazuko scan path list, or you
could configure your favorite web browser to store temporary files
in a subdirectory somewhere beneath your home directory (I don't know
whether that's possible with your favorite browser, though).
--
Wolfram Schlich; Friedhofstr. 8, D-88069 Tettnang; +49-(0)178-SCHLICH