[Dazuko-devel] 2.0.2-pre2 with RSBAC support posted

From: John Ogness
Subject: [Dazuko-devel] 2.0.2-pre2 with RSBAC support posted
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 23:29:50 +0200

Hi,

A new pre-release has been posted, which includes support for RSBAC. Amon and I still have a few more features we want to integrate in order to optimize performance, but the basic functionality is complete. RSBAC provides an advanced control framework for the Linux kernel and I would like to dedicate a part of the Dazuko website to helping people set up and configure it on their systems. This would provide a much faster and more secure Dazuko-based environment.

This pre-release also includes the Linux 2.2 and 1.x compatible mode fixes that I mentioned in my previous post.

In this message I have attached the email sent out by Amon Ott to the RSBAC mailing list. This is Dazuko's first official alliance with another open source project and I find it very exciting. I hope the future will bring more alliances to help improve Dazuko as well as promote more secure, compatible, and flexible operating systems.

John Ogness