[Dazuko-devel] On access scanning in Windows XP?

From: fred wu
Subject: [Dazuko-devel] On access scanning in Windows XP?
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 22:21:00 +0800 (CST)

Hi all,
  I would like to make dazuko support "on access scanning" in Windows XP. I have search the archives and it seems that it dosen't have thread about it. Does anyone have done it in windows?
  Could anyone give me an hint or some reference on how to support dazuko for windows XP?  As I know Norton, Macfee or Sophos can do on access scanning. I think it is really difficult. Could anyone tell me the mechanism?
  I will be appreciate for any kind of help! Thank You for your time!
Best,
Fred

必殺技、飲歌、小星星...
浪漫鈴聲 情心連繫