crack-attack-devel

[crack-attack-devel] CMake patch

From: Hugo Parente Lima
Subject: [crack-attack-devel] CMake patch
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 05:35:51 -0200

I started to use git, is nice.

This patch add cmake scripts and fix compile problems in Music.cxx and
Sound.cxx (using std classes without namespace).
Is basically the same I sent to Andrew... but here all in one patch,
thanks to git.

P.S.: What encoding you are using in the source files? I'm using UTF-8
and when I modify Music.cxx and Sound.cxx I had some problems with
some characters of the author name as you can see in the patch.

--
Hugo Parente Lima
"Precisamos de mais gĂȘnios humildes no mundo, hoje somos poucos!"