Re: coreutils-9.3 released [stable]

From: Kamil Dudka
Subject: Re: coreutils-9.3 released [stable]
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 18:14:12 +0200

On Tuesday, April 18, 2023 5:16:29 PM CEST Pádraig Brady wrote:
> This is to announce coreutils-9.3, a stable release.
> This is a bug fix release coming about 4 weeks after the 9.2 release.
> See the NEWS below for a summary of changes.

Thanks!  I had to revert the following gnulib commit to be able to build it
in the Fedora Rawhide buildroot:
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=gnulib.git;a=commitdiff;h=4e38f4a0c65d4d19883b404a84169088b84b60d2

... where it was failing with:

FAIL: test-strtoll
../../gnulib-tests/test-strtoll.c:290: assertion 'ptr == input + 1' failed
FAIL test-strtoll (exit status: 134)
FAIL: test-strtoull
../../gnulib-tests/test-strtoull.c:289: assertion 'ptr == input + 1' failed
FAIL test-strtoull (exit status: 134)

https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/3697/100103697/build.log

Kamil