gnulib update and bits/long-double.h

From: Carl Edquist
Subject: gnulib update and bits/long-double.h
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 11:21:14 -0500 (CDT)

Hi, (Attn: Paul, involved in the relevant coreutils & gnulib updates)

The recent gnulib update in coreutils [1] broke the build for me, since the bits/long-double.h header does not exist on my system.

Looks like this has been discussed and fixed in gnulib [2].

At some point maybe consider bumping the gnulib submodule in coreutils again to include the fix.

In the mean time (for anyone else hitting this issue), I found it suffices just to create an empty /usr/include/bits/long-double.h

Thanks,
Carl

[1] https://git.sv.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=coreutils.git;a=commitdiff;h=5b5622f6

[2] https://lists.gnu.org/r/bug-gnulib/2021-04/msg00198.html