Re: Adding fish shell support to dircolors

From: Brian Thompson
Subject: Re: Adding fish shell support to dircolors
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 00:26:37 -0500

Apologies.  I missed the part about not opening PRs or issues on GitHub.  I'll
learn about the process for patching more tomorrow.

Best regards,

Brian

---- On Mon, 03 May 2021 00:24:03 -0500 Brian Thompson <lnx.soul@zohomail.com>
wrote ----

Hello,

I have a PR ready to go to add fish shell support to dircolors.  This is my
first GNU contribution and I didn't realize there was so much to go through
before opening a PR.  I'm still going to open it and go to bed.  Tomorrow I
will look into taking care of everything the PR outlines.  It was just
something I thought I could do real quick.

Best regards,

Brian