srfi-tools egg

From: Lassi Kortela
Subject: srfi-tools egg
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2023 15:36:19 +0300

We now have an up-to-date .egg file for the `srfi` command line tool, a new program maintained by the SRFI Editor and volunteers to help run the SRFI process.

The source tree is here: https://github.com/scheme-requests-for-implementation/srfi-common/tree/master/srfi-tools

Typing `chicken-install` in that directory builds a working `srfi` executable. (We should have ironed out most of the bugs by now, but a few doubtless remain.)

Would it make sense to add this egg to the Chicken coop? We can write the requisite wiki page for it.