Re: openssl eggs: current-milliseconds -> current-process-milliseconds

From: siiky
Subject: Re: openssl eggs: current-milliseconds -> current-process-milliseconds
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 12:30:45 +0000

It's not that simple, as using current-process-milliseconds would break
things for people using CHICKEN 5.2 or earlier.

Yeah, that's exactly the problem for me, I don't want stuff to break for people using 5.2.

People using CHICKEN from Debian stable, for example, get CHICKEN 5.2.

It was a mistake on my part, it should have been "I don't see the advantage of using current-process-milliseconds over current-milliseconds in eggs."