Re: openssl eggs: current-milliseconds -> current-process-milliseconds

From: siiky
Subject: Re: openssl eggs: current-milliseconds -> current-process-milliseconds
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 12:26:32 +0000

However, personally, I don't see the advantage of using current-milliseconds over current-process-milliseconds in eggs. As of now, both calls work, the userbase is already small, and the amount of available libraries is also not huge (comparing to popular languages). Why should I artificially restrict which CHICKEN versions users of my eggs can use? (I know of at least one person using 5.2 though they probably don't use any of my eggs)

derp, silly mistake here... this is the right order:

I don't see the advantage of using current-process-milliseconds over current-milliseconds in eggs.