Re: New egg for SRFI 193: Command line

From: Lassi Kortela
Subject: Re: New egg for SRFI 193: Command line
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 19:35:54 +0300

Thanks for your contributions to CHICKEN.

No problem, sorry for taking so long!

You can edit the wiki anonymously, but since you are maintaining eggs,
I'd highly recommend using a personal wiki account (reason being every
time we see an anonymous edit we must check whether it is spam or not).

To get an account, please send me a private message with the username
you want to use and the hash of your password.  It can be generated
with:

     $ openssl passwd -apr1

OK: lassik and $apr1$12JSSXLI$h0R26idN83V9EsUJTcHtF/

All the best.
Mario

You wrote test-new-egg and a ton of other stuff. Thank you for all your efforts for Scheme; Chicken's infrastructure works really well!