Re: Best way to track and isolate project dependencies?

From: alice maz
Subject: Re: Best way to track and isolate project dependencies?
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 11:46:23 -0500

there's nothing stopping someone from maintaining an egg file for something
they don't intend to package, and just building it with chicken-install
-no-install. could also use a custom build script to set the egg env vars too.
personally I just manage this stuff with my own build system tho, and I think
most people just use makefiles

-alice