Re: chicken.irregex bug with positive lookbehinds

From: Peter Bex
Subject: Re: chicken.irregex bug with positive lookbehinds
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 15:40:08 +0200

On Fri, Jul 10, 2020 at 09:21:37AM -0400, masukomi wrote:
> Thanks Peter.
> Is there a good/easy way to determine where the source repo is for various
> `chicken.foo` pieces of code?

Not really.  Almost all of the core code is our own.  There are some
srfis which are taken from the reference implementation but then hacked
on a lot.  There are some other bits and pieces taken from other places.
The origin usually is stated in a comment above the code.

Irregex is the only really big piece of code which we import from
elsewhere.

But it's fine to report it to us, we can always decide what needs to
be reported upstream and what doesn't.  It helps that I also have commit
rights to the irregex repo.  We're all one big Schemely family :)

Cheers,
Peter