[Chicken-users] Cleaning up the portability wiki page?

From: Peter Bex
Subject: [Chicken-users] Cleaning up the portability wiki page?
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2018 17:34:50 +0100

Hi all,

I was looking through our documentation, especially the stuff linked from
our main index page on www.call-cc.org.  I noticed that the portability
page at https://wiki.call-cc.org/portability is listing some very very
old CHICKEN versions on some platforms.  Also, some of the comments are
probably outdated, and "manyargs" hasn't been a thing for years.

Any objections if I remove all entries which have tested CHICKENs older
than CHICKEN 4, and the manyargs column?

I'd also appreciate if people could update entries for platforms they
have access to.

Cheers,
Peter