Re: [Chicken-users] read file into a list of lists

From: Jinsong Liang
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] read file into a list of lists
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 23:49:45 -0400

Hi Arthur,

This simplifies my code a lot! I will give it a try.

Thank you!

Jinsong

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 11:45 PM, Arthur Maciel <address@hidden> wrote:
Jinsong, the closest solution I can think of is the read-lines procedure, which returns a list of strings (each string a line read).

http://api.call-cc.org/doc/extras/read-lines

Supposing you have a number per line, you could use string->number to get the result.

An example would be:

(define (read-all-lines filename)
   (with-input-from-file filename
      (lambda ()