[Chicken-users] can't get phoghorn running

From: Markus Klotzbuecher
Subject: [Chicken-users] can't get phoghorn running
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 22:11:04 +0200

Hi All,

I would like to try the phoghorn image gallery generator, but I just
can't get the egg compiled. It fails because it can't find the epeg
library and "epeg-config". I can't find it either, not as a debian
package nor as sources on the net.

Is the epeg code still developed? From looking at the phoghorn code it
seems that imlib2 is also supported. Could it be used with the latter
only?

Thanks in advance for any hints!

Markus