Re: [Chicken-users] [ANN] Chicken at T-DOSE 2012

From: Alaric Snell-Pym
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] [ANN] Chicken at T-DOSE 2012
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2012 22:07:47 +0100

On 08/08/12 19:13, Peter Bex wrote:

Another great opportunity to meet some Chicken fans will be at the
"Chicken UK meeting", at Alaric's home in Gloucester, from September 28
until the 1st of October.
See http://wiki.call-cc.org/event/chicken-uk-2012 for more information.
I'm sure Alaric will appreciate it if you could let him know in advance
if you'll be there.

Yep! Just pop yourself on the wiki :-)

I've just received a delivery of some European power socket strips,
which I'm going to be wiring up to UK plugs for the benefit of the many
EU-originating delegates. If anyone has any other foreign electrical
needs, do say! I can probably arrange 48v DC at a pinch, and I can do
110v, but multiple phases might be difficult...

Cheers,
Peter

ABS

--