[Chicken-users] Cluck.el - a clone of Quack for Chicken

From: Derrell Piper
Subject: [Chicken-users] Cluck.el - a clone of Quack for Chicken
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 10:36:41 -0500

Happy holidays,

cluck.el is a shameless clone of Quack 0.37.  Neil Van Dyke deserves all
of the credit for the overall look-and-feel, in particular the spiffy
PLT-style fontification and especially the pretty lambda.  Changes:

  * removed configuration for multiple schemes
  * removed documentation for other schemes
  * swapped out keyword syntax tables for R5RS + Chicken 4
  * added support for chicken-doc lookups
  * reorganized the menus

The result is much better suited to Chicken scheming and probably
worthless for any other flavor of scheme.

It can be downloaded from github: http://github.com/ddp/cluck .

NB: I've subsequently mostly switched to hen.el so I'm not actively
developing this, but what's there works pretty well and I thought I'd
share.  I may try porting the parts I miss to hen.el.  Is anyone else
hacking on hen.el?  Would there be interest in me setting up a github
repository for it?

Derrell