Re: [Chicken-users] spiffy help

From: Peter Bex
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] spiffy help
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 17:37:12 +0200

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 05:10:28PM +0200, Mikael Hall wrote:
> Hi, I'm trying to understand the spiffy server. I have, however,
> difficulties understanding how it works. Is there some example somewhere?
> I'm not a proffessional, so any help to get going would be appreciated.
>
> best regards Mikael Hall

(use spiffy)
(start-server)

:)

More seriously, if you want to change a setting, you can either
do it like this:

(use spiffy)

(root-path "/var/www")
(server-port 80)
(start-server)

Alternatively, parameterize it:

(use spiffy)

(parameterize ((root-path "/var/www")
               (server-port 80))
  (start-server))

Which settings are available can be seen on the wiki documentation
page; http://chicken.wiki.br/eggref/4/spiffy

If you have more specific questions, feel free to ask.

Cheers,
Peter
--
http://sjamaan.ath.cx