[Chicken-users] module for srfi-35

From: F. Wittenberger
Subject: [Chicken-users] module for srfi-35
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 22:18:20 +0200

I just noticed that my srfi-35 files does not do enough.

At the end there is a:

(import (rename srfi-35
                (condition? srfi35:condtition?)
                (message-condition? srfi35:message-condition?)
                (condition-message srfi35:condition-message)))
(set! condition? srfi35:condtition?)
(define message-condition? srfi35:message-condition?)
(define condition-message srfi35:condition-message)

No, it's not.  message-condition? and condition-message I just added a
second ago.

Since there are a few more things to export according to the visible
pattern, I guess that's what (import (prefix ... is supposed to be used
for.  But when I tried, I ended up with unbound things again.

Please: could I get an example here.

Thanks so much.

/Jörg