[Chicken-users] objc and cocoa updated

From: Zbigniew
Subject: [Chicken-users] objc and cocoa updated
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 20:24:29 -0600

I have updated the objc egg to support NSRect, NSPoint, NSSize, and
NSRange, fixed a few bugs and done a bit of renaming.  I have also
added a new application, Color View, which demonstrates creating a
custom NSView (NSRect support was required for this).

I'll update the SVN repository as soon as possible, but it might be a
couple days.  Until then, you can get both updates as always at my web
page.

http://3e8.org/zb/