Re: [Chicken-users] hostinfo egg on windows

From: Daishi Kato
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] hostinfo egg on windows
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 21:36:42 +0900

Hi,

Thanks for the pointer.
The answer is that inet_ntop is not available on winsock2.

Which would you suggest,
to use the code in the mail archive, (not sure
if it is allowed to reuse it by the license)
or just to use inet_ntoa instead and does not support IPv6?

It is currently not easy to send you a patch,
because the egg is single scm file, which does not
include hostinfo.setup. Would you update it so that
the egg will be hostinfo.egg, or I could do it.

Daishi