[Chicken-users] jni wrapper (possible?)

From: Daishi Kato
Subject: [Chicken-users] jni wrapper (possible?)
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 20:33:43 +0900

Hi,

I am thinking of wappring JNI (Java Native Interface)
for chicken.  The problem I'm facing right now is
that I don't know how to wrap va_list arguments.

from jni.h
  void     (JNICALL *CallStaticVoidMethod)    (JNIEnv *, jclass, jmethodID,
                                               ...);
  void     (JNICALL *CallStaticVoidMethodV)   (JNIEnv *, jclass, jmethodID,
                                               _Jv_va_list);
  void     (JNICALL *CallStaticVoidMethodA)   (JNIEnv *, jclass, jmethodID,
                                               jvalue *);
one of these should be wrapped.
The point is that I need to specify types from the caller.
I'd like to ask if it is possible, and give me a hint.

Attached file is my work so far.
Daishi