Re: [Chicken-users] Callback nightmare

From: Pupeno
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Callback nightmare
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 16:01:56 -0300

On Saturday 29 October 2005 14:59, Tony Garnock-Jones wrote:
> Pupeno wrote:
> > Is there another simpler toolkit that you'd recommend ?
>
> Actually, that's why mikeb and I started wrapping SDL and Cairo - so
> that we could build a pure-scheme widget set. All the existing solutions
> pale by comparison to the things you could achieve with that approach.
I have been switching between projects:
- Wrapping Gtk+
- Create my own toolkit on Scheme
at a rate of 2 or 3 per second for the last two days ;)
Although I was considering Cairo+XLib, why did you choose SDL ? Why no XLib ?
I have seen a Cairo and SDL wrappres on a web site, it might been yours, how
is it going ?
Thank you.
--
Pupeno <address@hidden> (http://pupeno.com)