[Chicken-users] bb!

From: John
Subject: [Chicken-users] bb!
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 23:02:32 -0500

Hey hey!

I was just using bb to write some GUI stuff, and I noticed that bb:property would always return zero for certain things (like the input position in a text-editor widget). It looks like there are a few mis-typed embedded switch statements inside bb-support.cpp. Below is a patch to fix-ify things! I hope this is the proper way to send along egg fixes; if not, I apologize for the spam.

address@hidden bb]$ cat bb-support.patch
1037a1038
>     result = 0;
1074d1074