Re: [Chicken-hackers] strange error message, please help with interpreta

From: Jörg F . Wittenberger
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] strange error message, please help with interpretation
Date: 09 Mar 2013 12:26:06 +0100

I'm afraid I have no idea how I could boil this down to a reproducible
case.

I've seen it once so far in a logfile of a process, which xreates
approximately 2000000 threads a day when communicating over WAN
with about ten peers plus all those public web access (approx.
since chicken does not have unique thread numbers, but rscheme
does; when I run the rscheme version instead I see thos 2^6 threads;
though the chicken version has a different runtime behavior and does
not share 100% of the code, hence it could use a different amount of
threads.)

sorry

/Jörg