Re: [Chicken-hackers] strange error message, please help with interpreta

From: Jörg F . Wittenberger
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] strange error message, please help with interpretation
Date: 07 Mar 2013 16:41:41 +0100

On Mar 7 2013, Peter Bex wrote:

On Thu, Mar 07, 2013 at 12:44:28PM +0100, Jörg F. Wittenberger wrote:
So how would I interpret this message.  As far as I can see, this
tells me that somehow a typecheck failed on a (struct <uri>)
testing it to be a (struct <uri>) -- which would have been supposed
to succeed.

Am I missing something????

Likely you've imported uri-generic or uri-common's definition of
uri-path, which causes it to break.  This expects an uri struct
with a 'uri tag, not a '<uri> tag.  That's why the message is so

Hardly.  No, no.  Those are not at my system at all.

confusing: chicken adds #<...> around the name of the record type tag.

HTH,
Peter