certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] A problem about CERTI

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] A problem about CERTI
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 10:42:19 +0200

2011/7/19 鄭力維 <address@hidden>:
> I have a problem when I use CERTI3.4.0
>
> I have installed CERTI and then type command 'rtig'
>
> then it showed an error such that 'rtig: error while loading shared
> libraries: libCERTId.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
> directory'
>
> I have set USE_FULL_RPATH ON, but it doesn't work

After setting USE_FULL_RPATH you should
  1) re-run cmake
  2) clean-up your build tree (make clean)
  3) re-install (make install)

> My OS is Fedora

Which version?
(you can have the version by running 'lsb_release -a'  command)

> How should I solve it

Without using USE_FULL_RPATH, did you try to:

source share/scripts/myCERTI_env.sh

in the terminal where you run rtig (or any other CERTI related binary
executable)?
The script set up LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

When you try to run rtig? Are you logged-in as 'root' or some other normal user?

--
Erk
http://www.april.org