beaver-devel

[Beaver-devel] Building gtksourceview-0.2.1

From: Frank Boehme
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Building gtksourceview-0.2.1
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 01:25:34 +0100

Hi,

Sorry if that has been asked before but I can't find the link to the ML
archive...

Here we go: Could you guys give me a hint what I am doing wrong? I try
to build gtksourceview from source so that I can check out beaver 0.3.1
but make terminates complaining about missing files in ./po. That
directory is indeed empty. I tried ./configure with all 4 possible
combinations of --with-included-gettext and --disable-nls but no luck
:-(

TIA,

Frank

--
Dr Frank Boehme                      | Email: address@hidden
National University of Ireland, Cork | phone: +353-21-4903163

Please avoid mailing Word or Power Point attachments.