beaver-devel

Re: [Beaver-devel] GtkSourceView Colors

From: Michael Terry
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] GtkSourceView Colors
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 17:13:31 -0400

Leslie P. Polzer wrote:
After looking at the GtkSourceView headers it seems correct to
do the following in the "Syntax Colors" in Prefs:

1)
gtk_source_languages_manager_new
gtk_source_languages_manager_get_available_languages

...which gives us a GSList which we can stuff into a TreeView or
a List. And when the user clicks on one of those:

2)
GSList* gtk_source_language_get_tags

...and for each one of those display them (maybe again in a TreeView)
with their corresponding colors where the user can change them.

We must save the user's color settings in his home dir then.

Do you agree on this?

Yeah.  Seems reasonable.

We can stuff them under a key... Maybe "Colors/<LanguageName>/<Tag>" (thereby using a new config file for these called Colors?

-mt