beaver-devel

Re: [Beaver-devel] Release Tarball

From: Michael Terry
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] Release Tarball
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 17:14:24 -0400

Leslie Polzer wrote:
I think one of them also works on GEdit.

Well, do you think this implies some kind of GNOME bias?

Well, I don't mean that working on GEdit and GtkSourceView necessarily implies a GNOME bias, but that the more GtkSourceView is seen as a subproject of GNOME/GEdit, the more likely GNOME stuff will creep in.

I wonder if they would be receptive to some kind of formal split between a GnomeSourceView and a GtkSourceView. Best of both worlds, it seems.

-Mike