beaver-devel

[Beaver-devel] New release?

From: Michael Terry
Subject: [Beaver-devel] New release?
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 12:06:57 -0400

I was thinking we should cut a 0.3.1 release as soon as possible. The search/replace code is still immature, but it all seems to work. I think it would do us some good to have a better release than 0.3.0 for the offering. It's been too long since a release.

GtkSourceView recently released 0.2.1, which features my patch to remove the libgnome dependency. I'm talking with them now to remove the libgnome dependency in their build process. So, at least people with binary packages for GtkSourceView can use Beaver without GNOME. Since this is still the 'unstable' branch, I think that's reasonable.

-mt