beaver-devel

[Beaver-devel] Translations

From: Michael Terry
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Translations
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 21:08:33 -0400

Hi, Leslie. I was thinking that we should start working on working out any kinks in our gettext support. If you could start translating some of the messages in our beaver.pot file, we could see what problems we have. I think I made the whole main menu translatable. I'm marking any strings I see with _().

Once we're sure that translations work, we can ask for translations from the community at large (and at least French ones from the previous maintainers).

-mt