beaver-devel

Re: [Beaver-devel] Syntax Highlighting

From: Leslie Polzer
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] Syntax Highlighting
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 19:53:29 +0100

On Fri, 21 Mar 2003 13:32:20 -0500
Michael Terry <address@hidden> wrote:

> Leslie Polzer wrote:
> > Seems expensive.
>
> Not really.  The lookups are cheap (in a 256-size array), and it only
> usually expands until a whitespace.
Why is typing sometimes so slow?

> Oh, I didn't know I was in charge of that.
Maybe we should start using Savannah's task list..?
It does have one, doesn't it?

> But, today isn't a good day for it -- I can get to it tomorrow.
Guess I should've said that to myself on Thursday, too.
At least I was quite firm then that line_top was being set in spite
of it being passed by value *rolls eyes*

Oh, and by the way we'll be using GNU style regex functions,
so regex(3) is not a good place for documentation - use the info
page for that.

Leslie