beaver-devel

[Beaver-devel] Re: More probs.

From: Michael Terry
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Re: More probs.
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 13:54:05 -0500

Leslie Polzer wrote:
the loop logic is alright, but Pango refuses to draw.
I can't think of anything I've done wrong... :(

One thing I can think of, and if this was a problem, I'd think you'd get different errors, but I don't see line_top being set ever.

Also, maybe you have to invalidate the region you draw on? Maybe for some reason it's not getting redrawn by X?

Maybe you should set the font description on the context too?

I'm not really sure.  :)  I haven't done much pango coding.

-mt