beaver-devel

Re: [Beaver-devel] beaver small glitch...

From: Michael Terry
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] beaver small glitch...
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 09:11:55 -0500

Leslie Polzer wrote:
You're talking about strange files - where do I get them?
You also added 'm4' and 'config/config.rpath' in Makefile.am.
What's that supposed to be good for? Where do I get those?
I cannot compile without m4/.
And another thing: my 'gettextize' does not have an option
'--intl'...

Oh, man. Ok.. I have gettextize v0.11.5. It seems to make the m4 directory to support the intl directory.

Where does your intl directory come from then? For me, it is not created unless we specify --intl.

As for config/config.rpath, I totally have no idea where that came from. I think it is safe to get rid of -- I have no such file anywhere.

-mt