beaver-devel

Re: [Beaver-devel] beaver small glitch...

From: Riccardo Persichetti
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] beaver small glitch...
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 18:38:17 +0100

Hi Leslie

On Mon, 17 Mar 2003 08:19:53 +0100
Leslie Polzer <address@hidden> wrote:

> Sorry about that, it is fixed now. A 'mkdir config' would have
> sufficed, though ;)
i see (through cvsview) that there is a "config" dir now, but since
it is empty, it isn't retrieved when updating cvs...
maybe add a .cvsignore file in it?

i just got a cvs update, apart from the config dir not retrieved
(i created it manually as you suggested) the configure script is
created with no problems, anyway when running it, at the end i get:

config.status: error: cannot find input file: intl/Makefile.in

> No, it is considered bad practice to stuff that in the CVS repository
> and I agree on that. Why? Having a 64k line and paying for every
> minute
I agree here, put a "configure" script and things like that only in
tarball releases...

> Again, sorry for the CVS inconvenience.
no problem, it's cvs, it is meant to be unstable... ;-)

thanks for your help,

  riccardo

--
| riccardo persichetti |