bbdb-user

Re: BBDB and twinkle

From: Frank Dordowsky
Subject: Re: BBDB and twinkle
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 19:52:03 +0200

I have used your example as a template and made a function for dialing
with twinkle which seems to work. Here it is for anyone who runs into
the same problem:

(defun twinkle-dial (phone-number)
  "Call the phone number with twinkle"
  (start-process
   "twinkle-telephony-call"
   (get-buffer-create "*twinkle-dial*")
   "twinkle" "--immediate" "--hide" "--call"
   phone-number))

So many thanks for your help.
Frank

--