Re: Literate programming

From: Svjatoslav Agejenko
Subject: Re: Literate programming
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 02:06:52 +0300

Hello !

AFAIK almost all top 15 billionaires of the world are described as
philanthropists.
I tried to contact their charities and suggest that certain carefully chosen
open
source software projects really deserve funding/donations given the value they
provide back to society. Nobody replied either.

Still Linux, Blender, Wikipedia, Firefox each found their way to create
sustainable
income while being open. Hopefully Axiom will find it too.

On Tue, 2022-07-19 at 18:06 -0400, Tim Daly wrote:
> Perhaps I wasn't clear.
>
> I've sent a note to the Schmidt Futures project requesting Axiom support.
> They have not yet replied. There is no agreement in place.
>
> Tim

Best regards
--
Svjatoslav Agejenko