autoconf-maintainers

[gnu.org #1807189] David Seifert GCC, GNU A2PS, GNU AUTOCONF, GNU AUTOMA

From: Craig Topham via RT
Subject: [gnu.org #1807189] David Seifert GCC, GNU A2PS, GNU AUTOCONF, GNU AUTOMAKE, GNU BINUTILS, GNULIB, GLIBC, GNU LIBTOOL
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 17:29:24 -0500

David,

Thank you so much for contributing. Please find the attached PDF(s) of
your assignment(s) in the email after this one. Please print out the
form, sign it, and then email a scanned copy in PDF format to
<assign@gnu.org> or fax it to us at +1-617-542-2652. You can also send
it to us via the postal mail if you prefer:

Copyright & Licensing Associate
Free Software Foundation
51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor
Boston, MA 02110

Once the FSF has signed it, we will send you a digital copy in PDF
format for your records.

Remember, we can protect your work as long as we hold copyright on it.
Do keep us informed as you change employers, or as your disclaimers
run their course.

In addition, would it be acceptable for us to publicize your
contribution by microblogging that you are contributing, and listing
your name in our monthly newsletter?

Thank you for your contribution!

All the best,

Craig Topham