Re: LaTeX commands and packages names autocomplete.

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: LaTeX commands and packages names autocomplete.
Date: Mon, 01 May 2023 12:20:17 +0200

Hongyi Zhao <hongyi.zhao@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi here,
>
> Some time ago, it seemed that my auctex configuration was able to
> provide autocomplete for LaTeX commands and packages names. However,
> currently, all of these functions are disabled. How should I enable
> these features again?

Undo whatever you did that disabled them.

Seriously?  How should we guess what you did when you provide absolutely
no relevant information about your configuration or even the system and
versions?

You can try sending such a report after opening a .tex file using

M-x TeX-submit-bug-report RET

and at least get some details reported.

--
David Kastrup