Re: LaTeX doesn't find the source file

From: Ikumi Keita
Subject: Re: LaTeX doesn't find the source file
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 16:45:39 +0900

Hi Bruno,

> Dear Ikumi -- thanks for the great suggestion.
> I implemented your option 2

> 2. Arrange PATH environment variable so that C:\texlive\2020\bin\win32
>> comes before C:\cygwin\bin .

> C-c C-c now correctly finds the source file, and auctex works perfectly.

> Thanks so much for your insights.

You're welcome, glad to hear that.

There still remains a puzzle(*) for me, but that isn't important at all.
Have a good TeXing.

Regards,
Ikumi Keita
#StandWithUkraine #StopWarInUkraine

(*) Why W32 TeX Live pdflatex binary was called initially despite that
C:\cygwin\bin preceded C:\texlive\2020\bin\win32 in PATH?