Re: Command to open logfile

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: Re: Command to open logfile
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2021 13:28:33 +0100

On Sat, Feb 13 2021, jfbu wrote:
> although TeX-command-list did not like a lot being customized
> at least some time ago in the distant past and foggy memories

I do this in my init file, using `add-to-list`:

```
(with-eval-after-load 'tex
  ;; add a "Crop PDF" entry to TeX-command-list
  (add-to-list 'TeX-command-list
               '("Crop PDF" "pdfcrop %P" TeX-run-command nil t :help "Crop pdf
file")
               'append))
```

That way when a newer version of AUCTeX adds new entries to `TeX-command-list`
you'll get them, too, without losing your customisations.

--
Joost Kremers
Life has its moments