Re: Avoid cutting equations

From: Gennady Uraltsev
Subject: Re: Avoid cutting equations
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2021 23:03:49 -0500

Hello Everyone,

I am sorry for bumping this thread.  (I followed the suggesting of waiting for a week)

My equations getting even longer and I am spending more and more time formatting and splitting them. When I use preview latex the equations get truncated in the rendering making me have to worry about formatting very early. Is there any way to disable that? I tried to figure it out on my own but to no avail.

Could anyone give any pointers? It might be related to tightpage options but I had no success in disabling it.

Thanks