Re: [13.0.0] TeX-auto-parse-region: Wrong type argument: stringp, nil

From: Denis Bitouzé
Subject: Re: [13.0.0] TeX-auto-parse-region: Wrong type argument: stringp, nil
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2020 10:03:06 +0100

Le 30/12/20 à 07h00, Tassilo Horn a écrit :

>> But I have found the culprit, which in my init file: sorry for the
>> noise!
>
> Good to hear.  Out of curiosity, was it some breaking change we did or
> just an error of yours?

In fact, something which used to work was indeed broken. This is not my
own but comes from the huge (but very clever) `emacs-leuven` configuration
file:

  ┌────
  │ https://emacs-leuven.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
  └────

that I load in my init file, more precisely these lines:

  ┌────
  │
https://github.com/fniessen/emacs-leuven/blob/d574c33ce6a0088288e977c7282fe67b7d22a3d9/emacs-leuven.el#L6886-L6891
  └────